Current vacancies at CMS QNNSW:
CMS–QNNSW Executive Assistant
Do you have strong organisation and communication skills?
Do you have experience in governance, customer service and office administration?
Are you passionate about working with an organisation that wants to see “A World That Knows Jesus”?
Are you looking for a part time job where you are making a difference, but you still have time for your life?
If you answered yes, we want to hear from you!
The Executive Assistant will work closely with the Executive Director, a small friendly office team, supporters/members, and mission personnel to contribute to this vision by:
- Providing executive support to the Executive Director, QNNSW Council & boards.
- Providing excellent customer service and administrative support to our members, supporters and staff team.
- Assisting the staff team to run events that promote our missionaries and cross-cultural, long term mission.
This will be an excellent opportunity to use your gifts and technical expertise to make a great impact on our growing organisation.
- 24 hours over 4 days per week, based in our office on Petrie Terrace, Brisbane.
- Salary will be circa $53k (pro rata), depending on experience of applicant.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to: – Sarah Smith, Partnership Manager – email@example.com
Closing date: – Wednesday 14 April or until a suitable applicant is found.