CMS safe ministry and professional standards
CMS takes safe ministry and the professional standards of its mission personnel, staff and volunteers very seriously.
The CMS codes of conduct describe the code for personal behaviour and the practice of pastoral ministry by CMS mission personnel, staff and volunteers. Download the codes below:
Code of Conduct for:
- Missionaries in training
- Short Term Workers
- St Andrew’s Hall Staff and Residents
- CMS Staff with pastoral responsibilities
- Members of Branch and Federal Candidate Committees
- Co-Mission Partners (Branch)
- CMS Medical Advisors
- Branch Short Term Trip participants
Code of Conduct for
- CMS staff
- Board and committee members
- Office volunteers
Code of Conduct for volunteers at CMS run programs
Update my Email Subscription Preferences.
Complaints and professional standards inquiries
CMS Australia contracts an independent professional to receive complaints.
Telephone: 1800 070 511 (within Australia)