Youth ministry – Africa
CMS is looking for people with a passion for and experience in youth ministry to train and mentor youth and youth leaders in several African nations.
In many towns and cities in East Africa people under 16 years of age make up more than 50% of the population.
This is a great opportunity for hands on youth ministry that directly impacts the lives of young people for Christ.
CMS is looking for people with:
- at least on year of theological education, although further training would be advantageous
- a willingness to understand local culture and adapt teaching and methods to the local context
- a willingness to learn a language
- the ability to train and mentor
- a willingness to serve long-term
- a servant heart
Enquire about this position
If interested in the above position, please contact your local branch.