Youth and Community Workers – Northern Territory
CMS is looking for people to work with indigenous youth and children throughout North West Australia and the Northern Territory.
There is a great need for dedicated people to patiently work with indigenous children, mentoring them and raising them up to be leaders in their communities. Roles could include: teacher, community youth worker; children’s service specialists.
CMS is looking for people with:
• minimum 1 year of Theological education or equivalent
• experience in Christian Ministry
• cross cultural sensitivity
• good listening skills
• willingness to serve long term
• availability to travel to communities
• a servant heart
Enquire about this position
If interested in the above position, please contact your local branch.