VET teachers – Tanzania
CMS is currently seeking VET teachers to work in rural Tanzania in support of Diocesean Vocational Training Centres. The centres need individuals who can teach practical skills, such as sewing, needlework, carpentry, motor mechanics and computer skills.
This is a great opportunity to walk alongside individuals as they develop practical skills that enable them to provide for themselves and their families.
CMS is looking for people with:
- at least one year of Bible training
- strong practical skills in sewing, carpentry, motor mechanics or computer skills
- a willingness to live and minister in a remote location
- a love for Jesus
- a servant heart
- passion for mission
- a willingness to serve long-term
- openness to God’s leading
Enquire about this position
If interested in the above position, please contact your local branch.