Teachers – Japan
CMS is offering a great opportunity for both school teachers and ESL teachers to serve in Christian schools in Japan. Both primary and secondary teachers are required for the children of missionaries.
This is a great opportunity to provide excellent teaching to missionary kids whose parents are serving in the gospel-poor nation of Japan.
CMS is looking for people with:
- at least one year of Bible training
- suitable teaching qualifications
- a clear philosophy of Christian education indicating the impact of Christian faith on your teaching
- a commitment to acquiring Japanese language
- a desire to actively participate in a local church
- a love for Jesus
- a servant heart
- passion for mission
- openness to God’s leading
- minimum of commitment of one academic year for short-term teachers (August to July)
Enquire about this position
If interested in the above position, please contact your local branch.