Teachers, health and community workers – North Australia
Are you willing to support indigenous church leaders while working in government or private employment in North Australia?
There are constant needs for school teachers, health workers and community workers in remote Indigenous communities. CMS would provide cross-cultural training to enable workers to partner with Indigenous church leaders in Christian discipleship and training.
These would predominantly be remote placements.
CMS is looking for people with:
- cross cultural sensitivity
- at least one year of Bible training
- relevant professional qualifications
- a love for Jesus
- a servant heart
- passion for mission
- openness to God’s leading
- able to gain employment in secular roles
Enquire about this position
If interested in the above position, please contact your local branch.