School teachers – Tanzania
Canon Andrea Mwaka School (CAMS) is an international Christian school which aims to provide an education to students of diverse cultural backgrounds, with opportunities to develop academically, spiritually and socially, and to prepare them for participation in the wider community.
CAMS are looking for primary and secondary school teachers with mature Christian commitment to serve both long-term and short-term with a minimum 12 month commitment.Students follow the British curriculum.
From mid-2017, CAMS will be seeking a replacement principal to serve long-term.
CMS is looking for people with:
- suitable teaching qualifications
- mature Christian commitment
- at least one year of Bible training (for long-term placements)
- a minimum commitment of 12 months (for short-term placements)
- a love for Jesus
- a servant heart
- passion for mission
- openness to God’s leading
Enquire about this position
If interested in the above position, please contact your local branch.