Manager – PNG
CMS is looking for a business and agricultural manager to support a training college in Papua New Guinea. The role of the manager is to oversee, develop and inspire national managers as they carry out their various duties. The projects this position supports generate income that funds the larger work of the training college.
CMS is looking for people with:
- at least one year of theological education
- a university degree or professional qualification in agriculture or business
- experience in mentoring and inspiring people
- a life deeply influenced by biblical values and Christian experience with a commitment to servant leadership
- experience in a cross-cultural environment (desirable)
- a willingness to develop respectful relationships with Papua New Guineans
- a desire to learn and understand PNG culture so as to best fulfill this mentoring role
Enquire about this position
If interested in the above position, please contact your local branch.