People with trade skills – Tanzania and D R Congo
Opportunities exist for people with trade skills to equip and train, as well as, serve in repairing and maintaining equipment in schools hospitals, and Diocesan centres.
CMS is looking for people with:
- relevant skills and experience
- a willingness to live and work in a remote location
- a love for Jesus
- a servant heart
- a willingness to serve where the needs are
- openness to God’s leading
- at least one year of Bible training (for long-term placements)
- willingness to learn a language
Enquire about this position
If interested in the above position, please contact your local branch.