EFL teachers – Pakistan
CMS is seeking people to teach English as a second / foreign language in Pakistan.
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your skills to help students learn or improve their English while building relationships, showing students the love of Christ and walking alongside them in their faith.
CMS is looking for people with:
- CELTA or TESOL qualifications
- experience teaching English as a foreign language (beneficial)
- a love for Jesus
- a servant heart
- a willingness to serve long-term
- openness to God’s leading
- at least one year of theological education (for long-term placements)
Enquire about this position
If interested in the above position, please contact your local branch.