EFL teachers – Egypt
CMS is looking for adult English teachers who are able to prepare, assess and teach beginner, intermediate or advanced English to the local community in Egypt.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your qualifications and experience to support a great ministry in Egypt catering to the spiritual and physical needs of the local community and refugees.
CMS is looking for people with:
- suitable EFL qualifications and a university degree in English, education or a related field
- teaching experience
- experience in creating original lesson plans
- at least one year of Bible training
- a commitment to following Jesus
- an understanding of and compassion towards refugee issues
- a willingness to serve long-term
Enquire about this position
If interested in the above position, please contact your local branch.