Doctors and nurses – PNG
CMS is looking for medical doctors, experienced nurses and nurse practitioners to serve in Papua New Guinea to provide primary health care at a hospital being newly built. The new hospital is designed for 60 Beds and has its first wing opening with 24 beds in 2020. New 20 bed ward will be opening each year. Opportunities also exist in current hospitals.
CMS is looking for people with:
- relevant medical and professional accreditation
- at least one year of theological education
- willingness to live and work in a remote location
- a love for Jesus
- a servant heart
- a willingness to serve long-term
- openness to God’s leading
Enquire about this position
If interested in the above position, please contact your local branch.