Christian Education in Schools – Project Coordinator
CMS is looking for a Project Coordinator to oversee the operation and growth of Christian education in schools in Tanzania.
Bible Knowledge (BK) is a four-year, optional subject available to secondary schools in Tanzania . The project co-ordinator would oversee the Bible Knowledge programme being extended to schools across the country.
This is an incredible opportunity to make the Bible well-known to vast numbers of young secondary students.
The position would be located in Dodoma, Tanzania.
- Project management skills
- Minimum of 1-year theological training
- Willingness to learn Swahili
- Ability to train a Tanzanian to take over the role
- Good people skills
- Willingness to adapt to the Tanzanian context and work with schools, churches and the Education Department
Enquire about this position
If interested in the above position, please contact your local branch.