Christian education and training – Africa
CMS is offering strategic opportunities to work within a diocesan structure to provide Christian education and training in key areas, including ongoing training for clergy, lay leadership, youth ministry, and women’s ministry.
CMS is looking for people with:
- a bachelor degree or higher in theology
- a willingness to understand local culture and adapt teaching and methods to the local context
- a willingness to learn Swahili
- the ability to train and mentor
- a willingness to serve long-term
Enquire about this position
If interested in the above position, please contact your local branch.