Christian education and training – Africa
CMS is offering strategic opportunities to work within an Anglican diocesan structure to provide Christian education and training in key areas, including ongoing training for clergy, lay leadership, youth ministry, and women’s ministry.
CMS is looking for people with:
- a bachelor degree or higher in theology
- a willingness to understand local culture and adapt teaching and methods to the local context
- a willingness to learn Swahili
- the ability to train and mentor
- a willingness to serve long-term
Enquire about this position
If interested in the above position, please contact your local branch.