Boarding and Teaching Staff – Pakistan
CMS is looking for capable boarding and teaching staff for Murree Christian School, located in Pakistan.
This is a fantastic opportunity to support the mission community in Pakistan and neighbouring countries by providing quality educational services for the children of missionary parents.
A GAP year program is also available to serve as boarding and teaching assistants.
For long-term opportunities, CMS is looking for people with:
• at least one year of Bible training
• suitable teaching qualifications
• excellent boarding practice
• experience of the residential care of young people
• the ability to work in partnership
• the personality and skills to motivate and inspire others
• good organisational skills
Enquire about this opportunity
If interested in the above position, please contact your local branch.