Allied Health Roles – South East Asia
Allied health professionals can work with local NGOs and hospitals to reach gospel poor peoples in South East Asia. In particular those with higher degrees may be able to take up teaching roles in universities and other institutions. CMS is committed to providing pathways for health professionals to serve Christ and witness for him in word and deed.
CMS is looking for people with:
• at least one year theological education
• cross-cultural sensitivity
• good listening skills
• strong organisational skills
• excellent computer skills
• availability to travel to communities
• a love for Jesus
• a servant heart
• passion for mission
• a willingness to serve long-term
• openness to God’s leading
Enquire about this position
If interested in the above position, please contact your local branch.