Agricultural development – Tanzania
CMS is looking for individuals with agricultural skills to assist in remote Tanzania areas that are heavily dependent on agriculture. Individuals will provide training to communities on improving farming techniques, and develop sustainable projects for income generation for the Anglican Diocese itself.
This is a great opportunity to have a huge impact on communities’ livelihoods, as well as to contribute to the long-term development of the Anglican Diocese as it seeks to proclaim Christ.
CMS is looking for people with:
- relevant agricultural skills, qualifications and experience
- at least one year of theological education
- a willingness to live and work in a remote location
- a love for Jesus
- a servant heart
- a willingness to serve long-term
- openness to God’s leading
Enquire about this position
If interested in the above position, please contact your local branch.