Administration trainer – Tanzania
CMS is looking for a skilled administrator to train local Tanzanians in office skills.
This is a great opportunity to use your administration skills and experience to contribute to improving the skills of local workers while also improving the effectiveness of an Anglican Diocese office.
CMS is looking for people with:
- relevant skills and experience in administration
- a willingness to live and work in a remote location
- at least one year of theological education
- the ability to train and mentor
- a love for Jesus
- a servant heart
- a willingness to serve long-term
- openness to God’s leading
Enquire about this position
If interested in the above position, please contact your local branch.