Executive Assistant to the International Director/CEO and Mission Support Officer – Candidates
- Supporting Christian missionary candidate selection
- Provide Executive Assistance to the International Director/CEO
- Full-time position in the Sydney CBD
Do you have a heart for cross-cultural mission?
CMS (the Church Missionary Society of Australia) is a fellowship of Christian people committed to cross-cultural mission. CMS works in partnership with local churches to set apart long-term workers who cross cultures to share the gospel of Jesus Christ.
CMS Australia is seeking an Executive Assistant to the International Director/CEO; the role includes responsibility for supporting and administering the CMS missionary candidate selection process, and work as part of our small missions support team.
As such you will have strong administrative and organisational skills and will be accustomed to working in an office environment. The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- A strong commitment to the Christian vision and values of CMS, with a passion for worldwide mission and active participation in your local church;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, the ability to gather and synthesise information, the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong computer skills, including the Office 365 suite of products, office administration, contracts administration; and
- Tertiary qualification
Your application should include a covering letter addressing the above criteria and a résumé.
Please apply by email to the Finance Director at email@example.com and include ‘MCSO’ in the subject line by 19 March 2021.
CMS NSW & ACT
Volunteer with your CMS branch
Perhaps you have time and skills that you could offer your nearest CMS branch. There are a lot of things that wouldn’t get done without the help of volunteers. We need people to help with:
- Office and admin tasks, e.g. data entry and filing
- Mail outs to members
- Conferences and events
- Maintenance tasks
There are all kinds of things that need to be done! If you would like to find out more about how you could help, contact your local CMS branch.