CMS Central West Missionary Expo
29th February 2020
Molong Baptist Church
4 Thistle St, Molong NSW
CMS Central West Missionary Expo is an annual event run by CMS NSW & ACT and local supporters in the Central West, where Christians can enjoy fellowship with one another and engage with God’s mission around the world.
The day will include:
- Challenging Bible talks from Bishop Malcolm Richards on the gospel of Mark
- Interactive sessions with missionaries from Italy, Kenya and Indonesia, and new missionaries heading to the Netherlands
- A mission-focused kids program for K–6 (pre-registration required)
- Opportunities to chat about what’s involved in being a missionary
Bishop Malcolm Richards
Malcolm and his wife Elizabeth have spent two periods as missionaries with CMS in DR Congo. Initially Malcolm trained church leaders in evangelism and ran an evangelistic youth camp ministry. Later he led the Department of Theological Education and set up a grassroots Bible College for the Anglican Church in the remote Diocese of Kindu. He has planted and pastored a church in Canberra, and later served as General Secretary of CMS NSW & ACT. In September 2019, he took up the role of Director of the Centre for Global Mission at Moore College, and Bishop for International Relations in the Diocese of Sydney.
We will have the privilege of hearing from missionaries who are serving, and preparing to serve, in various parts of the world.
- Simon & Jessica Cowell, serving in Italy
- Norm & Janelle Gorrie, serving in Kenya
- Andrew Buchanan & Abi Tandiseru, preparing to return to Indonesia
- David & Cathie Sandifer, preparing to serve in the Netherlands
Online registration for Central West Missionary Expo 2020 is now open!
Early bird price (by 24 February 2020): $25 per adult
On site price: $30 per adult
Children are free, but must be registered.
Lunch is included in the registration cost.
We would love you to promote Central West Missionary Expo at your church! Here are some downloads to help you advertise this event.
To find out more, please contact the CMS Partnership Support Team on (02) 9267 3711 or email email@example.com.