Jobs with CMS
The Church Missionary Society is a fellowship of Christian people committed to cross-cultural mission. CMS works in partnership with local churches to set apart long-term workers who cross cultures to share the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Click below for specific job openings with CMS:
CMS-SANT Regional Director
- CMS South Australia / Northern Territory
- Full-time position
- South Australia location
- key leadership role in an evangelical mission agency
CMS SANT seeks a new Regional Director. The present Director, David Williams, is finishing early in 2017 after 10 years’ service.
This is a key leadership role in an evangelical mission agency with a significant track record in long-term cross-cultural mission.
The new Regional Director will position CMS SANT for the future as it seeks to:
- Mobilise evangelical Christians in SA and NT to be actively involved in global mission through CMS.
- Partner effectively with churches in identifying, sending and supporting CMS gospel workers.
- Ensure children, youth and students are engaged in God’s global mission.
- Provide missiological leadership in SA and NT.
- Build a sustainable revenue base, positioned for growth.
To obtain an information pack, please email the SANT office at
To enquire about the position, contact Branch President,
David Bassett: (w) 08 8332 7715
Closing date 1 February 2017
Volunteer with your CMS Branch
Perhaps you have time and skills that you could offer your nearest CMS branch.
There are lots of things that wouldn't get done without the help of volunteers. CMS branches need people to help:
- with office and admin tasks - data entry and filing
- mail publications to members
- at conferences / events
- with maintenance tasks
- All kinds of things need to be done!
If you would like to find out more about how you could help please contact your local CMS branch.